Thursday, October 17, 2013

The Latest Numbers and Statistics

I have, as of now, posted pictures of 742 different women.  

Going forward, coming up with new subjects may prove to be tad difficult, given the number of different women I've already featured and the limitations I've placed on myself via my own criteria.  But I hope I can solider on and keep bringing you more of the wonderful world of feminine beauty.  And that's a good attitude to have, given that my blog has gotten 940,479 views since Blogger.com began keeping such statistics in May 2007.  I did have one setback; last week, my hard drive malfunctioned and had to be replaced.  I kept on my hard drive pictures I'd been adding to my blog as drafts, to be published later, but there remained a few I hadn't posted, so those are gone.  Fortunately, I remember some of the names of the women I'd had photos of.   

In the meantime, here's the latest set of statistics for the top ten posts.  Feel free to click on it to enlarge it, though it's really not necessary - there's no change from August.  Every post that was in my top ten from then is still in the top ten, with no shifts of position.


The rest of October will be devoted to retrospectives of women I've already featured, with a new A-Z round to begin in November. 

No comments: