Saturday, February 25, 2012

The Beauty of Anonymity: Revlon "Fabu-Laxer" Model

The picture of the model below is taken in a mid-1980s ad for "Fabu-Laxer," a hair care product for black women made by Revlon.  It's designed to relax hair texture.  This woman certainly has great hair, but she also has a beautiful face and lovely eyes, and that's why I'm featuring her on this blog.     


Unfortunately, I cannot identify this woman by name. This is the third time I've featured an anonymous model. As of this writing, I still haven't been able to identify the first two.

But, if anybody can identify this model (or even the first two; type in "The Beauty of Anonymity" in the search field to view those posts), please write me at vwgolfman2000@comcast.net. Thank you for any information you can provide.

No comments: