Wednesday, November 30, 2022

The Beauty of Retrospect: Margrit Ramme

Margrit Ramme is another model I still have too many pictures of not to share.  And boy, do I have some beautiful pictures to show this time!


The one above is from Margrit's glamour period, all dolled up with someplace to go.  Below, she brings seventies fashion to life with this distinctive rainbow dress. 


The portrait below is the topper.  Photographer Peter Beard got Margrit's stern, stoic look that is also lovely and enedaring.  Only it was originally in black ad white, and I softened it a bit by colorizing it.


Yeah, yeah, I know, you shouldn't try to colorize a black-an-white photo meant to be art, especially if it's from Peter Beard, but come on, if you ever got to meet Margrit Ramme, would you see her in black and white in person?

Back soon with my latest series on beautiful dancers. 

No comments: