Saturday, February 26, 2011

Three More Photos of Kim Alexis

Once again, Kim Alexis . . . the one and only!

You were wondering when I was going to use that phrase, weren't you? :-D


My earlier assertion that Kim Alexis is someone women have wanted to emulate and men have wanted to accompany was certainly true in my household, as evidenced by my sister's and my use of the family VCR. My sister bought Ms. Alexis's exercise video. I learned one day that Ms. Alexis would be on NBC's "Late Night With David Letterman" (remember, it was the eighties) and, being unable to stay up that late, made darn sure that I taped it! :-D


These last three pictures, closing out the weeklong Kim Alexis tribute on this blog, are certainly a nice way to end it.


I probably won't be doing a retrospective on Ms. Alexis in the near future. Hey, in case you haven't noticed, I've posted seventeen pictures of her this past week, which should be more than enough for awhile. But I'm leaving my options open, so don't be surprised if you see her here again soon. :-)

For more Kim Alexis, you can visit her Web site.

No comments: