Saturday, February 12, 2011

The Beauty of Retrospect: Sheila Johnson - Napier Is Yesteryear

It makes sense that I revisit a post from last year involving a slogan with the word "yesteryear" in it. Back in November, I posted ten Napier jewelry ads featuring the alluring, demure model Sheila Johnson. Eight of them were in color, two of them were in black and white. One of the black-and-white photos bore the tagline "Napier Is Yesteryear." Here, available to me for the first time, is the color version of that ad.


I would be remiss if I didn't post this ad as it originally appeared in magazines.

Black and white, color, greyscale, sepia - Sheila Johnson looks great in any photographic medium. :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

think shiela johnson should make a come back in modelingt.

Steve said...

I couldn't agree with you more.