Saturday, September 25, 2010

The Latest Numbers

As of today, I have posted pictures of 386 different women on my blog.

Tomorrow is the fourth anniversary of the day I started this blog. It started almost by accident; I had been contributing to a "beautiful women" picture thread on a message board, and I accumulated plenty of pictures I didn't know what else to do with. As I already had a blog on the Internet, I thought, why not post these pics on a blog of their own? The rest, as they say, is history. The total of 386 women so far translates to an average of 96.5 women per year, for those interested in statistics.

Tomorrow, I'll post a picture of the very first woman I featured here - and it's not Karen Graham. :-) You can see who it is just by going to the September 2006 archives page. Tune in tomorrow! :-)

No comments: