Monday, June 14, 2021

The Beauty of Retrospect: Another Margrit Ramme Week, Part One

Well, when I posted a couple of pictures of Margrit Ramme (whom I know personally) back in March of this year, I did say that I'd eventually devote another week to her, as I had so many pictures of her on file.  I simply decided that no time is better than now.


I'm starting off this week with Margrit in some of her more formal posses, in rather conservative  outfits.  These are photos from some old composite cards from her portfolio. 


I forget where I got the photo immediately below, but I don't think this one was from one of her comp cards.  And with a walking stick in one hand and a cigarette in the other, it might be the most daring photo in this post.  


Photos more daring than this one are coming up. 😉

No comments: