Monday, May 31, 2021

June 2021: Retrospectives

No pictures to post today on this last day of May (which is also Memorial Day this year), but for June I am going to post week-long looks back at models I've featured before, each week devoted to a different model.  And all of them are models I've devoted week's worth of retrospectives to in the past.

And why am I devoting a whole week's worth of space to these same models once again?  Because I have plenty of pictures of all four of them saved over time, and I want to get them out.  

And I know you want to see them. 

For the first five weeks of June, I am featuring the legendary Karen Graham, who was famously the exclusive spokesmodel for the Estée Lauder cosmetics brand for fifteen years beginning in 1970.  After that, I have another week for Sheila Johnson, who was ubiquitous throughout the 1980s but wasn't as big a name as many of her modeling peers were.  Third is another week's worth of pictures of German model Margrit Ramme, followed by another week of photos of tall brunette beauty model Catherine Roberts.  And though I've featured these women so many times in the past - in Margrit Ramme's case, as recently as late March - I can honestly say that some of the best examples of their respective portfolios are yet to come.

Back tomorrow. 

No comments: