Sunday, November 29, 2020

The Beauty of Retrospect: Yasmine Guenancia

I have one more retrospective to offer before I go into December and my eighth series of beautiful dancers - yes, it's that time again! - and this retrospective is of German-born New York model Yasmine Guenancia.


As with Alda Balestra, I haven't featured Yasmine Guenancia, now married to a restaurateur and working in Manhattan as a real-estate agent, since April 2017.  But these pictures were clearly worth the wait.  I mean, look at the picture above - she even makes fresh fruit look glamorous! 😃  


But, of course, she always looks great, especially in this closeup photo from what I believe is a watch ad.

And I would say that about her even if I didn't know her personally (full disclosure there).

I'll have more retrospectives some time in the new year.

No comments: