Monday, April 1, 2019

New Series: The Beauty of Song, Part Six!

As I said yesterday, April 2019 marks my next series of beautiful women in music - my sixth so far - and I have a few recognizable names, and also a few that are less recognizable.  Some of them are women I hadn't even heard of until recently, so putting this series together - I type out my blog posts well in advance - was something of a learning experience for me! 

I try to be as diverse as possible in presenting women from as many different musical genres as possible, so I hope this series does not disappoint.  Back tomorrow with the first subject.

Before I do that, though, I would like to report with great pleasure that the GoFundMe campaign started to raise money for Spanish model Nastasia Urbano to get her out of homelessness, which I talked about here back in February, finally reached its goal of raising six thousand euros this past Saturday (March 30).  Thanks to everyone reading this who donated. :-)

No comments: