Thursday, December 1, 2016

The Beauty of Dance: Part Six!

If it's December in an even-numbered year, than it must be time for a series of dancers on this blog,.  And dance is usually one of the first places you look for beautiful women.   

Again, I'm mostly focusing on ballet dancers here, but this time it's not really intentional; finding modern dancers has been hard, mainly because the modern dance companies I have sought out either are hard to find online or have somewhat user-unfriendly Web sites.

Last time I featured sixteen dancers, quite possibly to make sure I made it to one thousand women by the time of this blog's tenth anniversary.  I'm taking it a little easier this time, choosing to feature only twelve.  Quality over quantity. :-)

Right -  why am I wasting time like this?  I start tomorrow! :-)

No comments: