Tuesday, June 3, 2014

The Beauty of Retrospect, June Model Edition: Alicia Amie

I'm happy to revisit model and motivational speaker and author Alicia Amie, whom I first featured in May 2013. Once again, the photo I show here is my own, taken at the 2014 New York International Auto Show, where she presented the Chevrolet Corvette Stingray.


Ms. Amie remains active as a writer, having contributed to a blog on how to set goals in the form of intentions and act on them, and she has also continued working as a motivational speaker, as well as having done voice-over work and written poetry.  She's also done numerous print ads for department stores and clothing designers.  But she remains very visible as a Chevrolet spokesmodel, and not just in the United States.  She's also worked the international circuit, including the biennial show in Frankfurt, Germany.     

I'd say she's having the time of her life now. :-)

No comments: