Wednesday, April 23, 2014

The Latest Numbers

I have, as mentioned in my previous post, featured eight hundred different women on this blog.  So I suppose congratulations are in order.

Are there any women I have featured here that I have since regretted including?  Regrets . . . I've had a few, but then again, too few to mention.  I'd probably have even more regrets if I weren't so selective in the first place.

In the meantime, here are the numbers for the ten most popular posts on my blog - no change in the posts or the positions, all the same as before.  Click on the image to see it better.


Among my more recent posts, I've noticed that my March 2013 post of AccuWeather meteorologist Stef Davis - who, I believe, does on-camera forecasts only for AccuWeather's Web site - is surprisingly one of the more popular subjects among more recent posts, garnering 130 pageviews as of today.  But my first post of Italian veteran model Alda Balestra - also from March 2013 - is easily my most popular entry of the past couple of months, with 251 pageviews as of now.  It remains to be seen, though, whether these posts or any other posts can break into the top ten.   

For the rest of this month, I'm revisiting women I've featured before - four in all, three news media personalities and one actress - who have had dramatic career changes since I last featured them, which is precisely why I'm revisiting them.  Then I'll be featuring another series of athletes in May, followed by a month of retrospectives for June.  Back soon with those four retrospectives I just mentioned.

No comments: