Tuesday, February 18, 2014

The Latest Numbers (And Statistics)

I have now posted pictures of 776 different women.

I try to add a hundred women from one anniversary of the day this blog went online to the next, and the anniversary date is September 25.  I'll have eight hundred different women on this blog long before this September 25, so this may allow me to devote more time to reprising women I've already featured.  I'll be doing some of that for the rest of February - all of the women I'm revisiting before March 1 have surnames ending with the letter D, which started out as a coincidence and became deliberate - but I will in fact be starting another A-Z round for March and April.

In the meantime, here are the statistics for the ten most popular posts to date.


No change from last time in terms of who's up and who's down.  

Back later with those "D-list" retrospectives.  

No comments: