Friday, July 6, 2012

The Beauty of Anonymity Update: Model Identified!

In April 2012, I featured the photograph below of a model from a 1974 Wella shampoo ad, asking if anyone had any idea of who it was. Thanks to help from two blog viewers, I have a name.


She is Pamela Huntington, and according to my sources, she is a model and television actress who appeared in many TV commercials in the 1970s.  I've also been led to understand that she played Blair Warner's mother on the sitcom "The Facts of Life."

Thanks to Barry and to Marlene for the identification.  Good work, mates! :-) I may have an ID for one of the other three anonymous models I have featured here, but I have yet to verify it.  I'll keep you updated on that, plus any responses to my other ID questions. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I remember her from the cheesy martial arts movie, Force: Five (1981). She was a blonde in it.