Wednesday, March 31, 2021

The Beauty of Retrospect, March Model Edition: Cheryl Tiegs (with Herb Alpert)

Cheryl Tiegs, whom I first featured in February 2015, only retired recently - in 2019, to be exact - and the model/entrepreneur and fitness expert has left us with an astonishing portfolio spanning many years.  For my twelfth - yes, twelfth! - and last retrospective of the month, I go back to the beginning of Ms. Tiegs' modeling career and present this 1967 photo of her posing with . . . trumpeter and singer Herb Alpert. 


Alpert - who joins Paul McCartney and Harry Truman, among others, as a man posing with a woman in a photo featured on this blog - was in 1967 a top pop-music artist and the co-owner, with Jerry Moss, of A&M Records.

I don't know what Cheryl Tiegs is doing with him, but I say this guy . . . this guy's in love with her. 😄

That's it for my March model retrospectives . . .and I certainly didn't go out like a lamb.  More new subjects are coming soon.

No comments: