Tuesday, November 27, 2018

The Beauty of Retrospect: Dianne deWitt

November is almost over, and before I move on to my seventh - my seventh! - series of beautiful dancers for December, I thought I'd revisit a few models I've featured here before.  One of them is Dianne deWitt.


This is my first post featuring Dianne deWitt. one of the classiest cover girls of all time, since September 2016.  The above picture is from a late-seventies TV commercial for Revlon nail polish.  Her appearance in this commercial is just what you see here - a fixed stare into the camera.  It was more than enough to sell the product to the female viewer and mesmerize the male viewer. :-D
 

The more recent picture above, showing Ms. deWitt from the 2010s, shows that, while she's not active as a model anymore, she still has that impeccable class that you can't pick up in a Barbizon modeling course.  You either have it or you don't.

No comments: