Sunday, July 1, 2018

The Beauty of Retrospect: July Actress Edition!

For the longest time, my month-long looks back on women I have featured on this blog before have primarily concerned models, and some of you may have been wondering why  I haven't spent a month looking back at women in other high-profile professions.  I'm sure a lot of you have been wishing that I'd take another look back on actresses instead.

Your wish has been granted.

For the first time since September 2015, I'm doing a month-long look back at actresses I've featured before.  And why not? Many of the actresses I will be looking back on this July of 2018 have merely added to their already impressive CVs since I last featured them here, and there are some I haven't revisited for far too long.  So this retrospective series is long overdue.

Oh yeah, one thing - I will not be revisiting the former Meghan Markle, now the wife of Britain's Prince Harry.  Too easy. :-D   Anyway, I featured her not too long ago, in May 2017, and she's  obviously not going to be making any more movies or TV shows.  I won't close the door on featuring her again, but I'd personally like to take a break from Meghan-mania.

Meanwhile, I have an ID for the model from a Target ad that I recently featured.  She is Maria Borges, an Angolan model who is considered the leading top model from Africa today and who has walked the runways for every designer imaginable.  I'll be revisiting her and have more specific information on her soon enough. :-)  Thanks to "Divalocity" for the ID.  

Right. I'll be back with my first retrospective post for the month tomorrow, concerning an American TV actress who is not married to anyone in the British royal family.   

No comments: