Sunday, October 1, 2017

New Series: The Beauty of Song, Part Four!

I begin this blog's twelfth year with another series of beautiful women in music, some of them easily recognizable pop stars, some of them more obscure but no less deserving of inclusion.  

It was a little difficult to pick subjects for this series, because every time I thought I'd finalized my list, I remembered other performers I wanted to include, and I had to find room for them.  I only had room for ten subjects so it wouldn't get too cluttered, so some choices didn't make the cut.  But then I certainly hope to have a fifth "Beauty of Song" series in the future, so anyone I didn't include in this series but wanted to is still up for consideration later.

All right, that's enough from me.  Check back here tomorrow for the post of first woman in this series!        

No comments: