Saturday, October 1, 2016

Into The Second Decade!

I'd like to take this opportunity to thank everyone who has followed "Pictures of Beautiful Women" in the past ten years and made this blog so successful. This blog has had 1,307,559 views so far, an astonishing achievement.

Here's yet another look at my ten most popular posts of all time, going back to May 2010 when blogger.com started keeping records for that sort of thing.  Apart from a surge in popularity for my March 2014 post of on-camera meteorologist Stef Davis, there's not much new here from before, but there you go.   


As always, you can click on the image to see it better.

I'll be starting my first A-Z round of new subjects of this blog's second decade soon, but don't be surprised if, after a couple of posts, you don't hear from me for awhile.  As I type this, Hurricane Matthew is going berserk down in the Caribbean and the U.S. East Coast - all of it - could be affected within in the coming week. As I live in New Jersey, that would mean a likely electrical and/or cable blackout for my area if Matthew did have an impact here.  Maybe I'll be spared, but I have to be frank; at thisd point, it does not look good. :-(

One other thing: Congratulations to everyone who had the stamina to go through my lists of my subjects on this blog - five hundred per list - to see whom I've featured.  I am seriously thinking of having a list once a year, rather than once every five years, so it will be easier to peruse.  The first list was done on the spur of the moment - as of 2011, I hadn't considered having a list of women featured on this blog before then, so I decided to make a list of the first five hundred women I featured and make another list of five hundred women as I went along.  But an annual list is probably a better idea.

Right, enough of my banter.  I'll be back soon with my one thousand and first woman to be featured on this blog. :-)   

No comments: