Friday, October 31, 2014

The Latest Numbers

I have now posted pictures of 855 different women since I started this blog in 2006.  I am going to take a break from presenting pictures of women I haven't featured yet, so I can bring you for November . . . a month's worth of looks back at actresses I have already featured.  In December, I'll be featuring my fifth series of beautiful dancers. :-) 

In the meantime, here are the latest statistics for my posts.  Feel free to click on the image for a closer look.

 
There are no changes to report; the ten most popular posts at the end of October are the same as they were back in August.  But the situation was almost different.  Earlier this month, my second of two April 2011 posts showing pictures of German model Margrit Ramme returned to the top ten, knocking my March 2011 post devoted to British actress Lesley-Anne Down out of tenth place.  But my post of Ms. Down has since reclaimed that position, and so Margrit Ramme is no longer represented on this chart - not by that post from April 2011 or by another other post devoted to her, and there are plenty here.  So go figure.     

Happy Halloween, if that rocks your boat.  I'll be back in a few days with that aforementioned month-long look back at some of the actresses I've featured here before . . . ten actresses, to be exact. :-)   

No comments: