Saturday, June 23, 2018

The Beauty of Retrospect: Catherine Roberts for Chico's (Again)

Although I last pictured Catherine Roberts in December 2017, these pictures are more of a sequel to my look back at her in June 2016.


Like that earlier post, this blog entry features our heroine in clothes from the women's-clothing retail chain Chico's.  And, like my earlier post, this one provides ample evidence that Catherine Roberts can look great in anything.  

These pictures are also from 2016.  Don't bother looking for more pictures of Ms. Roberts on the Chico's Web site; they've long since been replaced by photos of other models wearing the latest styles from the chain.  Well, those things happen.   That's why I made it a point to save as many Chico's photos of Ms. Roberts as possible for this blog.
 

My only regret is that I couldn't save any more than I did.

No comments: