Wednesday, February 28, 2018

The Beauty of Retrospect, February Model Edition: Nastasia Urbano

Nastasia Urbano, whom I last featured in June 2015, has struck some glamorous and sexy poses, like the the one below . . . a pose for a Yves Saint Laurent ad, this one being slightly different from the ad picture I showed back in 2011.


But she really doesn't need to turn on the sex appeal to set many a man's heart aflutter.


All she has to do is smile.



I know Nastasia Urbano through social media, and I can honestly say that she is a very sweet woman, with a lovely personality infusing that smile of hers.

That's it for my month-long look back at models I've previously featured. I'm only sorry that February is such a short month. ;-) 

2 comments:

Darknight77 said...

https://www.elperiodico.com/es/barcelona/20190129/nastasia-urbano-de-top-model-en-nueva-york-a-sin-techo-en-barcelona-7274954

Steve said...

Darknight77: Thank you very much for bringing this very sad story to my attention.