Thursday, February 1, 2018

The Beauty of Retrospect: February Model Edition!

It's a short month, but I have a long list of models I want to feature here again to get us through the middle of winter.  Part of the reason I frequently revisit fashion and beauty models that I've featured here before is that they have such extensive portfolios that one or two posts of any given star of the modeling profession is hardly enough.  And don't forget their runway shots and candid photos.

I'll also be doing a very special retrospective in honor of a top model of the 1980s who celebrates a landmark birthday this month.  Who is that, you may ask?  Well, you'll just have to wait and find out.  But her birthday is in the middle of the month, so you won't have to wait long.    

Yes, I know some top models are sensitive about their ages, but this woman's age is public knowledge, so I won't be embarrassing her by marking it here.  Indeed, I'll be celebrating her.  Because . . . well, you may know that I'm friends with some of these women as a result of them having found this blog in the first place.  The birthday girl in question happens to be the first top model I ever met in person.  And that's the only clue you're going to get from me. 

Back tomorrow with my first retrospective post of February 2018.

No comments: