Sunday, December 24, 2017

The Beauty of Retrospect: More of Beverly Lee

I wasn't going to stop with one retrospective post of Beverly Lee, whom I last featured on September 2016 before yesterday's post. :-)  So here are two recent pictures of her.


Though no longer active as a model, Beverly Lee remains as beautiful as ever, and she continues to be an icon to every young woman of East Asian descent who ever wanted to get into modeling.

The old-fashioned eyeglasses?  Forget the glasses and look, really look, at her face, and then try to tell me she's not still attractive  You can't.


If anything, she's more beautiful than ever.

As many of you know, I go to an annual party for veteran models, photographers, hairdressers, and makeup artists,  as well as for those of us who chronicle and preserve all of their work.  The photo of Beverly Lee immediately above is from one of those parties, and it happens to be . . . my own. :-)  Specifically, from May 2017.  

No comments: