Friday, September 29, 2017

The Beauty of Retrospect: Sheila Johnson, March 1981

I first noticed Sheila Johnson in the early eighties, and I was utterly taken by her sweet, alluring face and her soft, gentle smile.  Not to mention her sex appeal. ;-)

As the photo below from New York Times Sunday Magazine's "Fashions of the The Times" - specifically the March 1, 1981 edition - illustrates, she knew how to project sweetness, softness and sexiness all at once.


The photo directly below, also from the March 1, 1981 edition of "Fashions Of the Times," may be one of her best poses - in a still photo, she speaks volumes with her eyes and her lips.
 

This is why I have always adored her.  :-)

This is the first time I have featured Sheila Johnson since June 2016.  My first Sheila Johnson post, from September 2009, is one of my most popular posts ever.

No comments: