Friday, July 1, 2016

New Series: The Beauty of Song, Part Three!

Would you believe it's been six years since I last devoted a month to beautiful women in music?  The last series was devoted only to British female musical artist on top of that.

After two series on women in music and a separate series for female recording artists from the U.K. - done in part to compensate for the lack of a British presence in the previous two - I am now dong a third series devoted to women in popular music that has women from both Britain and America.  No Canadians this time, though that's not by design;  the ten women I've chosen for this series were the first ten women I could think of that I haven't featured yet.

Enough of this merry banter.  Back soon for the first honoree in my music series! 

No comments: