Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Model Julie Wolfe

Julie Wolfe is another famous model from the 1980s, her profession's golden age.


Starting at L'Agence in Paris, Ms. Wolfe was represented by Elite throughout the decade, working through Elite's New York, Paris and Los Angeles offices.


Now a mother of two, Julie Wolfe lives out on the east end of Long Island and works as a real estate broker.   


And if you thought this was '80s model Esmé Marshall when you first clicked on this blog, you're not the first person to make that mistake.  I had the pleasure of meeting Ms. Wolfe at a party in New York, and when I spoke to her, the first thing I said was, "You look like . . ."

She finished my sentence.  She knew I was going to say "Esmé Marshall," because she's gotten that a lot over the years. 

And yes, we connected on social media later, in the interest of full disclosure.  I find her to be a very engaging woman.   

No comments: