Sunday, January 1, 2012

The Beauty of Retrospect, Special Post: Kathy Davis, 1975

Hold on, everyone, I have last-minute entry for my latest collection of retrospective pictures. I am happy once again to feature the lovely Kathy Davis - in septuplicate! :-)


That's right, an ad featuring seven images of Kathy Davis, in which she promoted Psssssst, a Clairol-produced "instant spray shampoo" to be used between hair washings for clean hair every day of the week . . . and your life, as the ad copy says.  This ad appeared in women's magazines in 1975.

I don't know if this product is still around, but Kathy Davis, still an event planner and blog writer in Los Angeles, certainly is. :-)

Happy new year, everyone.  I'll be back soon with another round of new subjects . . . starting with my 529th woman on this blog.   

No comments: