Friday, December 31, 2010

The Latest Numbers

My third series on beautiful women in dance is officially closed. And, as of the end of this year, 2010, I have posted pictures of 422 different women on this blog.

Most of the dance subjects of the past month were researched and saved as drafts long before I published their respective entries, so all I've had to do for the past several weeks is click "Publish Post," the real work having been done long ago. Which means that, come January, it'll be back to the grind of thinking of women I haven't featured yet, looking for good pictures of them (sometimes scanning the pictures from hard copy, sometimes downloading them from online), uploading the pictures, and posting them to share with you, my loyal followers. :-) Thanks for your support. You make this blog all the more worthwhile.

Happy new year. Now it's on to another A to Z round of subjects for the start of 2011.

No comments: